1 de dezembro de 2008

A BEAUTIFUL MIND

I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we go through a number of platonic activities before we have sex. I'm simply proceeding with those activities. But in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. You're gonna slap me now.

Does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data. Alicia: I'm sorry, just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance.

I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex.


Uma mente brilhante fálica e falível. Acima, uma passagem bem excêntrica do filme sobre o matemático John Forbes Nash Jr. Chego a me identificar com sua esquizofrenia humanóide aguda, embora seja ou esteja sã em consciência desde que me entendo por fêmea. É tragicômico, é natural. E olha que meu teorema sobre a vida ainda não foi descoberto. Quem sabe no final?

Nenhum comentário: